Well this blog is going to change that as every Thursday (yes I know this one is late) I will post updates for the current games I am working on, news or reviews I may feel are relevant, and maybe even some short fiction if i'm in the mood.
At the top of the page will be current updates on my next 3 games, which are Directive: Invasion, The Robotic Age: Mars, and a secret third project I will reveal more on as it gets more completed. Those listings will, hopefully, be updated every week when a new post is up.
Speaking of Directive: Invasion!
Directive: Invasion! is a board game for 2-6 players where everyone plays a different alien species who has invaded earth at the same time.
Harvest resources, destroy monuments, take over cities, and do whatever you can to conquer Earth before they do!
The base box will include six alien species to play as, with more being unlocked via stretch goals.
- The Bugs spread quickly and fiercely, but don't think to defend their hives.
- The Grey's are the most technologically advanced and can teleport troops around earth.
- The Reptiles are masters of mimicry and can pose as humans.
- The Hunters gain strength in numbers and should always move as a pack.
- The Greens are prepared for anything and can move their outposts as walking tripods.
- The Robots are the most efficient and can harvest resources with minimal effort.
The game is close to being Kickstarter ready and should be up in just a couple of months if everything goes right. Next week expect more details on the game mechanics and then the week after that will probably be about Robotic Age: Mars.