In Progress

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS

Horrors: The Scary Story RPG - Finishing Up

TRA: Troubles In Two Worlds - Still the early stages

Pick Up Group- Card Templates in progress

Friday, May 27, 2016

Con's, Card Games, and other news


Boy it's been awhile. But I'm back, I'm better, and I'm getting things done!

Let's talk news!




#1- The Robotic  Age: Troubles in Two Worlds

The last major supplement for The Robotic Age is in the works! This book will cover the world outside the US as well as giving more details and rules for cyberspace.
This book WILL NOT be kickstarted, but will be available to purchase once it is ready. Hopefully it will be ready this year.



#2- Horrors: The Scary Story RPG

Going on track, still scheduled for release just before October. Playtesters will get their second packet sometime in the next week or two.



#3- Pick Up Group (new game!) 


Announcing Pick Up Group (or just PUG for short)! PUG is a fast paced card game for 2-5 players where you try to assemble a party for a dungeon run. This wont be so easy as everyone has a preferred group layout and their own agenda going into the dungeon. Keeping the group together might be harder then the dungeon itself.

I will go into more details about this game in a later blog post.

#4 - Charlatan: The Amazing and Astounding RPG

Charlatan, the RPG about playing magicians and mediums in a steampunk-light setting won the poll and will be the next original rpg I publish. When that is, however, is up in the air. All my attention right now is set on Horrors, Troubles in Two Worlds, and Pick Up Group. Charlatan is getting some attention (mostly whenever I finish an episode of Houdini and Doyle) but the other games are the priority right now.

#5- Phoenix Comic Con

I will be there! I will have a dedicated table in the gaming room where I will be running games of Robotic Age, Horrors, Directive: Invasion! and even the prototype of Pick Up Group!
Come by, say hi, and tell me to get back to work! After all, I have a few things I want to have finished this year.


So PCC starts next week, so that blog post will just be a reminder for everyone, but the week after expect more blog posts as I talk about Pick Up Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment