In Progress

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS

Horrors: The Scary Story RPG - Finishing Up

TRA: Troubles In Two Worlds - Still the early stages

Pick Up Group- Card Templates in progress

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm still alive

Hello everyone, sorry I missed last week. Its been a bit crazy over here trying to get the word out about the Mars Kickstarter, which has 6 days left if you haven't pledged already.


I was going to have some fiction for you today, but its not finished yet. I will have it for you next week, so look forward to that.


I guess there isn't really much to this entry.
Oh I did a Q&A for Mars that you can now read if you missed it.
http://gmshoe.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/qa-preston-poland-the-robotic-age-mars/

Otherwise... yeah, nothing much today. Once the kickstarter is over I will be back to more interesting updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment